Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Update on AB 390 and SB 309

Just checked my e-mail. I think I need to take a break now. Because I'm just that disgusted and annoyed. If you need me, I may be in a church somewhere. Or playing games. It's a toss-up.

"Proposal: AB390 (-3042) View Bill History
relating to: parental notification for questioning pupils about criminal activity.

4/8/2014: Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1

Proposal: SB309 (-04...13) View Bill History
relating to: parental notification for questioning pupils about criminal activity.

4/8/2014: Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1"

I know you were swamped in the Education committee and in the legislature in general, Mr. Leibham and Mr. Kestell, but this needs to be taken care of. The Wisconsin State Constitution demands it of you - to wit:

 "Remedy for wrongs. SECTION 9. Every person is entitled
to a certain remedy in the laws for all injuries, or wrongs which
he may receive in his person, property, or character; he ought to
obtain justice freely, and without being obliged to purchase it,
completely and without denial, promptly and without delay,
conformably to the laws."

Where is my remedy and that of all the parents and children of this state who have been injured by the current status quo? Parents opt to utilize the schooling option provided by the state of WI on the basis that the personnel provided by the state of WI can be trusted not to harm our children. They are doing harm. Fix it.
 
"Judge me, O Lord; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the Lord; therefore I shall not slide."~ Psalm 26:1
 
 

No comments: